1. The daily drinking water amount depends on the sun intensity and delivery height. The water pressure of the delivery height and the pressure of the filter need to be well adjusted to each other, because their sum is equivalent to the total pressure of the pump. LJ1012 has a delivery height up to 10m which means that the pump produces a pressure of max. 1 Bar (LJ2012 produces max. 2.0 Bar). E.g. if a user puts a LJ1012 pumps into a 6 m deep well (0.6 bar for the well), there is still max. 0.4 Bar for the filter left, if he wants to gain 40 l/h altogether (approx. drinking water 1/3 and tap water 2/3). In this case the user gets less water than if 1.0 bar directly affects the filter. In the same case (6 m deep well) the pump LJ2012 produces a considerably higher amount of drinking water regarding to its high pressure of 1.4 bar. If the water source is deeper (over 10 m) or farer away (100 m and further) like deep wells, lakes or water tanks, only the LJ2012 pump is applicable. It is recommended to use 2 pumps in this case: the first pumps delivers water from the source, the other pump drives the filter.
2. It is absolutely damaging to block the water output in order to get more drinking water. With this procedure the filter loses its special ultra-membrane filtering and is going to be damaged in a very short time.
3. The water which flows out of the water output should be collected in a water tank and can be used later as gardening water, cooking water or flushing water.
4. If the water source is not a clean well, but a lake or river, it is recommended to use a coarse filter in order to prevent that the bigger particles reaches the filter, which could decrease the efficiency of the filter and deteriorate the water quality. In the majority of cases such coarse filter can be easily built on the spot e.g. a water tank filled with sand, gravel or vegetable fiber.
5. Regular cleaning is very easy: just change the water output to water input and let the water flow from the opposite direction. The filter should be repeatedly flushed about 2 min. with the max. pressure, if needed with disinfectant. Only our products should be used on the filter in order to avoid damages on the membrane.